The place where your inner desires manifest.
- Beds made, trash emptied, flat surfaces cloth dusted
- All readily accessible floors vacuumed, mirrors cleaned, picture frames dusted
- Wood floors swept and dust mopped
- Baseboards dusted, cobwebs removed
- Light/general straightening completed and prominent knickknacks dusted
There are always time where work and life is heavy and cleaning is minimal, let me deep clean for you.
- Under your bed cleaned/vacuumed
- Wastebaskets sanitized
- Lamp shades dusted, windowsills and ledges wiped down
- Ceiling fan dusted and wiped
- Furniture and upholstering vacuumed, mini-blinds dusted, and every knickknack individually cleaned
Stress free is the way to be and this includes bathrooms!
- Showers cleaned and disinfected
- Baseboards wiped and dusted, trash removed, general dusting
- Toilets cleaned and disinfected (including behind base and behind toilet)
- Vanity and sink cleaned, floors washed and disinfected, carpets and rugs vacuumed
- Mirrors and fixtures cleaned and cobwebs removed
It’s a dirty job, but I’m always ready to do it.
- Expect shower doors to have extra attention
- Tile grout scrubbed
- Clean doors/frames for fingerprints
- Wastebaskets sanitized
- Individual knickknacks cleaned
Eating is essential to life so my goal is to clean away the grime so that you can thrive.
- Outside of your hood cleaned, top and front of range cleaned
- Countertops cleaned and sinks disinfected (chrome shined)
- Fronts of fridge and dishwasher cleaned
- Floors vacuumed and mopped, baseboards dusted
- Table, chairs and microwave wiped down, general dusting
When the family comes to town or the holiday is around the corner, request a deep clean.
- Inside of the range hood cleaned
- Behind refrigerator or oven
- Outside of cabinets cleaned, baseboards wiped
- Doors/frames spot cleaned for fingerprints
- Inside of microwave cleaned and individual knickknacks cleaned
Living Room/Family Room
Allow the place where the family gathers to be dust free to maximize life and health.
- Flat surfaces cloth dusted and cobwebs removed
- All readily accessible floors vacuumed
- Mirrors cleaned, trash emptied, picture frames dusted
- Prominent vents and knickknacks dusted, stairs vacuumed, wood floors swept and dust mopped
- Baseboards dusted, light and general straightening completed
Need a touch of some Tender, Love and Care?
- Lamp shades dusted or wiped down
- Carpet edges vacuumed
- Wastebaskets sanitized, furniture and upholstery vacuumed
- Mini-blinds dusted
- Every knickknack individually cleaned
My rates vary by the hour, sq ft, number/frequency of visits.
An Angie's List survey completed in 2016 shows, "On average, a deep clean costs between $200 and $400, depending on the size of your house. Standard routine cleanings after that initial visit typically cost between $100 and $150. According to recent Angie's List reviews, members reported spending an average of $227 on a deep cleaning and $123 for a bi-weekly standard house cleaning."